Global Leaders in Insitu Pipeline Cleaning & Coating
EnerClear’s Insitu Pipeline Coating System will significantly extend the life of your pipeline and is a proactive option for new and existing pipeline protection.
- Ability to coat long lengths (up to 25km), bends and difficult to access pipelines.
- Provides thin coating application versus traditional corrosion protection measures, such as liners.
- In situ coating process results in homogenous coating over weld joints, all bends (ie: 45's and 90's), pitting, and any weld or minor corrosion defects.
- Minimally invasive, low cost process with reduced impact on existing infrastructure and operations.
- Maintains pipe ID and throughput.
- Lowers operating and maintenance costs.
- Extends service life and reduces need for costly corrosion inhibitors.
- Complete internal pipe coating for pipelines from 3" to 60" ID, and from 100m to 20km in length.
- Homogenous pipeline coating over weld joints, and any weld or minor corrosion defects.
- Applications in power generation, oil and gas, agriculture, civil, infrastructure, manufacturing, chemical and offshore.
EnerClear Services was founded in 2005, and is the global leader in in-situ internal pipeline cleaning and coating.
Along with our other services, EnerClear Services provides an innovative insitu pipeline epoxy coating process.
EnerClear Energy’s process solves any of your pipeline issues related to pitting, corrosion, erosion, and more.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our company, services, processes, and what we can do for you.