Global Leaders in Insitu Pipeline Cleaning & Coating
EnerClear’s Insitu Pipeline Coating System will significantly extend the life of your pipeline and is a proactive option for new and existing pipeline protection.
- Able to coat long lengths (up to 20kms) in one section, bends and difficult to access pipelines.
- Uniform coating application vs traditional corrosion protection measures such as liners.
- Smooth surface provides lower co-efficient of friction than bare steel pipe.
- Multiple pass flood coating process applies homogeneous thin film lining.
- Minimally invasive, economical procedure with reduced impact on existing infrastructure and operations.
- Maintains pipe ID and throughput, including welds and bends (45's and 90's).
- Lowers operating cost, increases flow efficiency, minimizes energy expenditure and reduces CO2 emissions.
- Extends service life and reduces need for costly corrosion inhibitors.
- Complete internal pipe flood coating for pipelines from 3" to 32" ID, and from 100m to 20kms in length in a single section (dependent on pipeline parameters). Internal pipe robotic coating option for pipelines 24" to 60" ID.
- Homogeneous pipeline coating over weld joints, and any weld or minor corrosion defects.
- Applications in power generation, oil and gas, agriculture, civil, infrastructure, manufacturing, chemical and offshore.
EnerClear Services was founded in 2005, and is the global leader in in-situ internal pipeline cleaning and coating.
Along with our other services, EnerClear Services provides an innovative insitu pipeline epoxy coating process.
EnerClear Energy’s process solves any of your pipeline issues related to pitting, corrosion, erosion, and more.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about our company, services, processes, and what we can do for you.